Saturday, November 23, 2013

Love this center cabinet, I would add a few more cabinet doors though....also hinge so one cabinet door would open in one direction, another in the other direction for ease of use from either sink area...know what I mean?

Wine rack as a towel rack. What a great idea for a small bathroom.
Wine rack as a towel rack. What a great idea for a small bathroom.
Click here to download
Love this center cabinet, I would add a few more cabinet doors though....also hinge so one cabinet door would open in one direction, another in the other direction for ease of use from either sink area...know what I mean?
Love this center cabinet, I would add a few more cabinet doors though....also hinge so one cabinet door would open in one direction, another in the other direction for ease of use from either sink area...know what I mean?
Click here to download
Bathroom storage
Bathroom storage
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment