Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ahhhh! Why didn't I think of this? I would try to incorporate fabric swatches too. My purse is big enough anyway. Pocket sized floor plans to carry with you when buying furniture, accessories ,etc. that have dimensions and paint swatches on them.

Ahhhh! Why didn't I think of this? I would try to incorporate fabric swatches too. My purse is big enough anyway. Pocket sized floor plans to carry with you when buying furniture, accessories ,etc. that have dimensions and paint swatches on them.
Ahhhh! Why didn't I think of this? I would try to incorporate fabric swatches too. My purse is big enough anyway.  Pocket sized floor plans to carry with you when buying furniture, accessories ,etc. that have dimensions and paint swatches on them.
Click here to download
contemporary bathroom by Drury Design
contemporary bathroom by Drury Design
Click here to download
? - ideasforho.me/15966/ - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
? - ideasforho.me/15966/ -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment